This is our very first post. So we thought it would be a good idea to share an interesting infographic about history of e-commerce.
- It started in 1960, when enterprises called it Electronic Data Interchange
- In 1982, France Telecom invented Minitel, considered the most important pre-WWW service
- In 1990, Tim Berners-Lee create the first WWW server and client
- In 1995, Amazon.com starts to sell online
- In 2000, osCommerce borns, under the name of The Exchange Project
We’d love to hear from you. Share your views after all sharing is caring. 🙂
Source – http://tiny.cc/830jjw